Owning and raising animals has lots of benefits for humans. Not just do they keep us company, but they also provide us comfort whenever we require them. That’s why it’s just fitting for us to return the love and give them a fantastic home.
Regrettably, a large number of animals are deserted, neglected, and mistreated. These poor animals have no voices, and it is up to us people to stand up for them! It’s a good thing that organizations like Rocky Hills Farm and Sanctuary exist to provide these animals a 2nd possibility at life.
About Rocky Hills Farm Rescue and Sanctuary
This non-profit organization is located in Missouri and dedicated to animal rescue. Their mission is to” to save, safeguard, and nurture as lots of domestic and farm animals in need as possible.” Not just are these lovable animals fixed up and vaccinated, but they will likewise be presented to the rescue’s 50-acre sanctuary where they will be cared for and monitored. What makes this company distinct is their capacity to take in stock while others can not or do not have the ample area to raise and take care of them.
How Does Rocky Hills Farm Benefit Animals and Serve the Community?
Rocky Hills Farm rescues domestic and stock that are in alarming requirement of love, care, and re-homing. Not only are they keeping these animals off the streets, however they are also giving them a 2nd possibility to experience the peace and love that they
genuinely should have. How You Can Help
Since Rocky HIlls Farm and Sanctuary is a 501(c )3 company, all your donations go to the animals in requirement. Today, Rocky Hills Farm is at full capability and the rescue is kindly requesting your support in contributions, both monetary and in kind, to assist more animals.
- To help, you can make a monetary donation. Inspect or Money Orders can be sent to Rocky Hills Farm Rescue & & Sanctuary, 638 Roosevelt Ln, Pineville, Mo 64856
- You can also make a donation through Venmo or the Cash App. For other monetary contribution options, you can get in touch with the rescue. Please see contact info listed below.
- For materials donation, Rocky Hills Farm and Sanctuary is always in need of unused animal toys and pet products. You can donate basic family pet supplies such as towels, blankets, wire pet cages of any size, leashes and collars of all sizes, dry and wet food, pet beds, new or unused radios (for calming animals). Other supplies required consist of puppy/kitten supplies, toys, training supplies, treatment products, and workplace and cleansing supplies. To view the complete list, please see Rocky Hills’ Donation page.
- Rocky Hills Farm and Sanctuary is now on Amazon Smile! They have developed a Wish List to assist you shop and donate to the rescue easily.
- Last, but not least, check out Rocky Hills Farm and Sanctuary’s online shop. All proceeds go straight to the rescues!
If you have any concerns or need more details, please do not hesitate to contact Rocky Hills Farm Rescue and Sanctuary:
Email Address: bri& #x 62;sso& #x 72;oci anh & #x 75;ill& #x 73;rm.& #x 73;o ng
& #x 40; & #x 72; & #x 6f; c ky & #x 68; & #x 69; & #x 6c; l sf & #x 61; & #x 72; & #x 6d; . com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075200341436!.?.! Website: https://www.rockyhillsfarm.com/ Do you run a charity or volunteer at a rescue that you ‘d like us to
feature? We ‘d love to find out about your work! Just click on the link listed below to send
us a fast message and we’ll be in touch. APPLY NOW The post Rescue Spotlight: Rocky Hills Farm and Sanctuary appeared initially on Pawstruck Press. Source